Re: OT: new Macbook wíthOUT Firewire :(

> Buy an older model:
> http://www.apple.com/macbook/white/specs.html
Yeah, that's probably not a bad idea, esp. if processor is almost same.

> I would not buy anything new that is marketed by "New design. New
>features.
> New technologies. All engineered to standards that don't even exist
>yet." (quoting Apple)
Haha:) I'd never buy any first revision hardware, anyway. I'd wait at
least for second revision.

> I suggest you get a Windows XP license and use Apple's BootCamp to run
> it on the Mac!

If I'd want to run WinXP - I wouldn't be complaining about the missing FW
and simply get a Lenovo.
I'm just overall very happy with the Mac OSX and would like to stick to
the platform.  I'd like to stick to one platform only - that would be Mac
for me.

> My experience so far is that for live processing of a live audio input
>Windows works better

Interesting. I'll have to see how things work out.

best regards
Buzap

Jetzt dabei sein:
http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx