From: Travis Hartnett <travishartnett@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Looping upright bass?
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 12:07 PM

Well, since Eberhard's not on LD, sounds like there's still only two looping double-bassists on the list.

TH

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Charles Hussein Zwicky <cazwicky@earthlink.net> wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Eberhard Weber has produced at least two records of his solo looping, in addition to the tremendous ensemble work he's produced since the mid 1970s....

Hi, Todd.  We might be the only two looping double-bassists here so thought I should speak up!