MOTU tech support experience

In my adventures to loop my double bass I have attempted to get
support from MOTU regarding my ultralite. I submitted a 'techlink'
(their web based support) four days ago and have received no reply
yet. I also have attempted to call them 2-3 times throughout the past
four days when I have had the free time and I have always received a
busy signal.

I am not trying to bash MOTU. I like the ultralite but it has been
difficult for me to communicate or reach anyone in tech support to
help solve my problem. I thought I would share my experience so far
with everyone on the list so this information is out there and can be
taken into consideration.

Happy loopin' weekend,

Todd