Re: My Experience of Y2K8

You are correct. I forgot I did it two years in a row.

Yes, one viable option for Rick to consider for Y2K9 would be to find a
third party virtual radio station, like I did for BEMF3 all three years in
row.  That takes away all the pressure of having to coordinate it. You
just
give them the wireless assess point, a table, and a feed from the board,
and
away they go. :)

Kris