AW: New CD Release - "Abstractions and Associations", Hartung, McFadin, Hallock, Shawn, Good

http://www.box.net/shared/c1c97myvsv
http://www.box.net/shared/8chivht6jq
http://www.box.net/shared/58sijn0uh4
<http://www.box.net/shared/58sijn0uh4>
>       Credits: Aaron Davis (live mixing/recording for Improvisation #1;
Rainer Straschill (host for the
>       Kybermusik internet performances and live mixing/recording for
Improvisations #2-4; Krispen Hartung

As someone who actually wound up in the liner notes for this release, let
me
tell you that the joint performance of Hartung, McFadin, Shawn and Good was
for me the grande finale for the kybermusik "sub-festival" event which I
liked the best so far.

For those of you interested, Krispen didn't play in the traditional meaning
of the word, rather he limited himself to process Brian (McFadin)'s
playing.
And I believe I don't need to tell anyone anymore that Daryl and Brian
(Good) are outstanding "kybermusicians" in all their own right...

        Rainer