Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: Lurker surfacing with OT Question

hey guys ..in your opinion ...whats a must have Brian Eno recording?.

Kyle Dean Patten
P.O. Box 22
Johnston, IA  50131

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kdpatten
http://www.myspace.com/kyledeanpatten

On Oct 23, 2008, at 9:53 AM, George Ludwig wrote:

In my opinion as a musician (rather than as a looper), Another Green World, Taking Tiger Mountain By Strategy, and Here Come The Warm Jets are an essential triptych. I haven't reviewed his catalog since becoming seriously interested in looping, so FWIW.

I'd agree w/ George's picks. After Eno left the band Roxy Music, his 1st solo album was Here come the Warm Jets; 2nd was Taking Tiger Mt.....

"Another Green World" was the one I got on CD to replace/supplement my vinyl copies of above.

Eno's influence is all over as a producer and musical contributor. Andy Butler mentioned My Life in Bush of Ghosts (Eno/Byrne), and that's a favorite too.

Scott Duncan
myspace.com/scottduncanvideo