Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: Video Visualization in Windows Media Player activated by audio

Cool. I'll switch to winamp.
Kris

----- Original Message -----

winamp you can do this... but its own visualisations not the windows ones... lots of weird stuff at VJ sites Kris...

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 4:39 AM, Krispen Hartung <info@krispenhartung.com> wrote:
I really like the plugins that you can get that run in windows media player, which display random video effects along with music you play on your computer. Does anyone know of a decent and free plugin that allows you to trigger the visualizations via audio (mic input on computer)?

Kris

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe