Re: SNOW - A Pretty little film on vimeo

Its IN CAMERA Time Lapse Jim, YOu could of course record normal speed for an hour and then compress that in your editting software, no problem... BUT you would have a HUGE file... that would be unweildy and annoying...Anyway Im an old hand at Time Lapse, and used to use my trusty Bolex 16mm camera, but now I have a Panasonic HVX, which is excellent for Timelapse.

And thanks, yes her treatment is going well, 4 weeks in, and 3 to go... Well by Christmas hopefully.