So we have two new indie ambient post rockers from Northern Valentine &
Hotel Hotel out on Silber. Plus two new releases in our store from
Electric Bird Noise & Rollerball.
Everything is available at www.silbermedia.com

hrt
Brian John Mitchell

northern valentine - the distance brings us closer
5 tracks, 46 minutes
CD $12
Northern Valentine is husband & wife Robert & Amy Brown along with friends
who join them from time to time. They have been writing & recording music
since 1997 & have released material previously on acclaimed label Gears of
Sand as well as on their own label Baresound & We are glad to have them
added to the Silber roster. They are from Philadephia, Pennsylvania & they
love to play live shows. Depending on the performers, live shows can range
from quiet and meditative drones to loud & fuzzy instrumental post rock,
often within the same set.
Recommended if you like: Labradford, Windy & Carl, Ennio Morricone,
Eluvium, Mogwai, Seefeel, Earth, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Spacemen 3
Listen to the track "Dimanche" -
www.silbermedia.com/mp3s/northernvalentine_dimanche.mp3
Press release - www.silbermedia.com/presstools/silber068.pdf

Hotel Hotel - The Sad Sea
8 tracks, 44 minutes
CD $12
Instrumental post rock inspired by a torturous ocean journey.  The
sounds of hurricanes funneled through violins, guitars, drums, & effect
pedals.  Feel yourself sinking into the ocean of sound.
Recommended if you like: Stars of the Lid, Explosions in the Sky, Godspeed
You Black Emperor
Listen to the track "Mary Celeste"
www.silbermedia.com/mp3s/hotelhotel_maryceleste.mp3
Press release - www.silbermedia.com/presstools/silber064.pdf

Rollerball - Rollerball
10 tracks, 42 minutes
CD $12
"All music that transcends time & culture while at the same time treading
over new sonic territories is well worth a listen in my book, & it’s hard
to think of anyone doing just that more than Rollerball."
~ Mats Gustafson, The Broken Face
Rollerball continues their genre blowing fusion of jazz, post rock, &
explosive experimentations.

Electric Bird Noise - le vestibule - vestibule transitoire
2 tracks, 52 minutes
CD $12
The fourth release from long time Remora touring partner & Silber
compilation contributor Electric Bird Noise. Intriguing cinematic
instrumental guitar music that's sure to please the post rocker as well as
the space junky from No More Stars Records. Two long tracks of guitar
noise, loops, & feedback experiments
Listen to "vestibule transitoire (excerpt)" -
www.silbermedia.com/mp3s/ebn_vestibule_transitoire_excerpt.mp3
Press release - www.silbermedia.com/presstools/ebn-levestibule-press.pdf

Click for a credit repair consultation, raise your FICO score.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifRtU24lzruqQxTw8RPlGvwer9JmdrtrUz8NELRuOLmODNns/?count=1234567890