Re: Edirol M series compact digital Mixer to use with laptops soundcards etc.

Thanx for your great tips Buzap, i am checking the edirol one out mainly
because of its size,the xenyx 1202fx seems also very compact and has all
features for the price, and the new mackie pro fx8 which is not available
yet looks really good!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom