Re: My FCB was stolen, by a complete moron!

Just reading this pisses me off.I hope karma bites him in the ass.

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Sewell <midifriedchicken@comcast.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Monday, November 3, 2008 6:27:51 AM
Subject: My FCB was stolen, by a complete moron!

This is great. This last saturday I'm finishing up after a gig. I have my
stuff all packed up. I notice the guy that was staring at my stuff during
the last set kinda hanging out by my pile of gear. This includes my guitar
and laptop. Now this idiot reaches down, grabs my FCB which I keep in a
Fender Cyber pedalboard bag, and takes off through the back door.
At first I wasn't sure what he grabbed, thinking it was my Macbook, I take
off. Then I notice it was the FCB bag. Not willing to risk further theft I
let him go.
I'm sure he thought the FCB was a really cool effects unit. Thank god
criminals are dumbasses.
My revenge will be when he tries to figure it out. Even if knew what it
was, I'm pretty sure he still couldn't get it to work.

Best $125 ever spent. Off to Daddy's to get a new one. I needed new one
anyway, one of the pedals was getting weird.