Fripp and Eno

Excellent news!

I just purchased the 24-bit remastered CDs  of the 2 great Fripp and Eno releases "No Pussyfooting" (1973) and "Evening Star" (1975).
These came out some(?)time in 2008, but were news to me. Both of these 2 great albums have been LONG time FAVORITES for me
and it is a joy to hear them again in this newly remastered form!  Pristine! They also come very nicely packaged and with information.

Also, "No Pussyfooting" has 2 disks and they also contain recordings of when John Peel accidently played the submitted reel tapes
on his show IN REVERSE, ha ha! The reel tapes had been sent in by Eno with "tails out" and Peel did not realiize that and just slapped
them onto the machines and played them BACKWARDS. Eno says he called the BBC radio station to let them know what had happened,
and they just said "that's what they all say" as their response. Har!

All the best,