From: Sjaak <tcplugin@scarlet.be>
Subject: OT: Traynor amp's
To: "Loopers-Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 2:38 AM

I blew up my amp last saturday during a blues jam session ;)

So I'm looking for something else now and found a Traynor amp on the web. I
personally don't know this brand and it seems difficult to get here in
Europe. According to their website, it's a Canadian company, are part of
Yorkville and the reviews are very promising. I'm particularly interested in
the K4. It has a tube pre-amp which seems to work very good with vintage sounds
like Fender Rhodes, Wurli's etc

Although the K4 is designed as a keyboard amp, I also heared guitarists are
using it with POD's and Boss GT's with excellent results.

Does anyone know the Traynor brand? Is it reliable?

http://www.traynoramps.com/

---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/
http://www.myspace.com/sjaakovergaauw

---
Reeds meer dan 2000 Scarlet klanten betalen geen abonnement meer!
Doe mee en surf ook gratis! >> http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mgm