RE: Obama

Echoed here in Chiang Mai as well! To tag onto the other threads about "being loved in the world" I've had such a wonderful opportunity to speak to 'the world' these past few days--people from Thailand, England, Canada, Bulgaria, France, Netherlands, Germany, etc. EVERYONE has been hoping and praying this would come to pass just to re-install HOPES place over FEAR. To see the US use respect and diplomacy instead of threats and superior firepower.
I guess I have to return to the States now when my vacation is over....
Peace and Love to ALL!
Cheers,

J.D.Devros
deafrose58