RE: Line 6 M-13 and continuos controllers - and Line6 products in general (a little bit of whining)

Absolutely not!!!!!! but seriously, asking me to talk about gear is like asking a pot head if he wants a free ounce!

 Ok, the looper has a normal speed maximum loop length of 30 seconds and a full minute at half speed,  it has dedicated foot switches for record/overdub, play/stop, half speed, reverse, undo, and play once. You can use only one of the two expression pedals to control looper parameters so you cannot for example support loop level and overdub level(feedback)  on separate pedals, Also real time feedback reduction can only happen in overdub mode not in play mode. According to Teddy Kumpel, you can access CC’s via the midi port but they are redundant controls so you can’t add additional expression pedals though midi. It’s an either or choice of using the expression pedal jacks or CC via midi. Still having a dedicated exp for looper parameters, I double up loop level and overdub level on one pedal, and a dedicated Exp pedal for effects parameters gives a tremendous amount of flexibility. I should also mention that the undo function strips away only the last over dub, but this feature alone makes it way more versatile than the DL-4.

 Bill

From: Nemoguitt@aol.com [mailto:Nemoguitt@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 11:44 AM
To: billwalker@baymoon.com
Subject: Re: Line 6 M-13 and continuos controllers - and Line6 products in general (a little bit of whining)

billy bob.....could you speak to the looping capabilities of the M-13 if indeed there are any.....m

"EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG".....firesign theater

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now. (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)