OT Chromatic Bells (that sound fantastic backwards you DL4 owners)

A lot of people have commented on and asked where I got my
chromatic bells that I use a lot in my concerts and I saw today that
a chromatic set was selling at musiciansfriend.com in one of their
'scratch and dent' sales.

Here's the URL
http://band-orchestra.musiciansfriend.com/product?sku=470364X

They are selling for $110.50   which is a good price (normally $156)
and I love my set dearly.

They sound fantastic when reversed and octave shifted.  I"ve used them
in almost every concert I've done (until this festival's Dayglo Orange
Plastic
show) in the past several years and I also use them extensively
in recording sessions.

Just thought you folks should know.

Rick Walker