Re: mobius question

ok,lets make thing easier first man sorry for not describing it clear
enough, so lets forget the "next track" for now.
I just want to assign track 1,track 2,track 3,and track 4 in my
FCB1010,piece of cake no problem.But what i really want is when i push the
track 1 button i want to start recording and end recording with a second
press just as if it was the record button.Now i want to be able to do
exactly the same things in all other tracks.The old script that Jeff sent
me
!name Record 1
for 1
Record
next
works indeed but when i write the same script for track 2

!name Record 2
for 2
Record
next

It does record in track 2 as well but then the white border around the
track is not shown which throws me off!

so if we get that working ill be happy for now.I actually wanted to do it
more economically,just with the next track function but the problem was
that with the script u sent me, if i wanted to end recording with a second
press i would start re-recording over that same track again and again, in
other words,it would record,it would choose the track,it would show the
white border,but i could not end recording on the tracks with a second
button press,u know what i mean?

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom