Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: Art/Discipline

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 2:53 PM, samba - <sambacomet@hotmail.com> wrote:

"....makes it more
difficult to market oneself to the world at large because this approach
encourages a lot of stylistic diversity which makes it tough for people to":
categorize your recordings in record stores and online."

One solution is to create multiple personalities/bands/brands etc. and market different identities in different ways to different target tribes,audiences
(or audients for Really exclusive musical cults).
I am planning to do exactly this. At some point.

I like to get a few of my personas to collaborate as a band
This approach also makes it easier to kill off a persona and get the promo advantage of being dead,without having to actually die.

Good one! Love it.

Warren