Re: Korg NanoKontrol / NanoPad impressions

Raul Bonell schrieb:
> i get one.

I just got one, love it. Though I have to adapt lots of my patches as
for a OS X glitch my usual ctlin objects miss values, but I found
another way to get it in properly.
Can't wait to get my Ondes Memorielles adapted for this box and Max 5.
I ordered as well the nanoKEY, and probably will also jump on the
nanoPAD. The price range they are sold is exactly what I could afford
once in a while...

My rig will now fit into hand luggage. That's simply amazing...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles----x-------