RE: effective mobius,mixer and soundcard routing

> What would be the most effective way to route this,is it possible to
> bring back the outs of the soundcard back into the mixer without
> creating feedback? my mixer does not have alt 3/4 outs,but here is the
>specs:
> http://www.mackie.com/products/profx8/

You might be able to use the "MON SEND" bus as an alternative to alt 3/4.

Turn up Aux Mon on just the instrument channels.  Connect MON SEND to
your sound card.  Aux Mon will now be the faders for the computer mix.

Connect the output of the sound card to a mixer channel with Aux Mon
turned all the way down.  Connect the main outs of the mixer to your
speakers.  Put effects on the computer channel.

What I don't know is if you can apply effects to the MON SEND output,
it may tap in before the effects.

You could do something similar with the stereo FX SEND, using it
as a computer mix bus without using the STEREO RETURN.  But
page 15 clearly says this does not include internal effects
processing.

Jeff