Re: Aarset-BitRMan-Kornstad

Yes I use the Bitrman quite extensively... nasty little plastic box that it is, that needs to not be in your signal when not working... and not on the floor... and silly AC psu (hate alesis for that.. and the vortex.. and digitech... actually alot of my pedals.. annoying..) And YES its that ultra grunged up till it falls apart. I LOVE the sound of ultra distortion WHEN it has a tad of reverb... completely wonderful.