Re: Aarset-BitRMan-Kornstad

Wow!

What an amazing coincidence.

I just received Eivind's "Sonic Codex" CD in the mail yesterday and have
been enjoying it tremendously.

I highly recommend all of his solo discs as well as his efforts with Nils
Petter Molvaer and with Jacek Kochan.

He's a refreshing new voice in my CD/iTunes collection that gets lots of
play.

Rick, what a coup if you could persuade him to come to Santa Cruz in '09!!!

I'd come down from Oregon just to be in the audience.

I'd be willing to help (modestly) sponsor financially (if need be).

Cheers,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims
he intends to eat until he eats them. – Samuel Butler (1835 - 1902)

http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes