delays, mods, boss, fx loops, moog...

hey everyone,

i kinda like my dd-6, it's small and everything, I generally use long repeats... and actually I almost exclusively use it for rhythmic complexities like dotted quavers over quarters, 5 quavers over 4 etc... (I should probably have something better with better tap tempo... anyway) I also use it for weird sounds with lots of feedback and delay, as such I want to hook up an expression pedal to each of the feedback AND delay time pots. Does anyone have any tips for this, what expression pedals to use etc? Or other non conventional controllers? I suppose the dd6 would use all 3 terminals of the pots inside (will check) will that complicate things?

I've been checking out some different pedals with fx loops, I found these...

Moog 104-z
Keeley/Boss DD-3
Eventide TimeFactor..... if they can be bothered writing the plugin for it

I'm really keen to chuck a few pedals/an entire rig into the fx loop of a delay so does anyone have any of the above 3 pedals for sale or know where to get them cheap(ish)? or a boomerang phrase sampler for good measure?

Eventide got rid of the delay time change glitch (I love that glitch) does anyone know how the glitch sounds (compared to a dd6) for a dd20, line6 etc... it'd be pretty similar I imagine but if you know...
also, it's quite markedly different on analog yeah? smoother...

And finally what does everyone use for their complex rhythmic delay stuff, with convenient tap tempo etc.
so far eventide stomp looks wicked, but your thoughts dd20? dl4? echopark???

thanks for any/all help

Find great deals on eBay Net yourself a bargain