Re: Live vs Bidule

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

> What you get with for extra with the Early Bird license is the option
> to also run Bidule as a plug-in, Audio Unit or VST. I must say that I
> have had good use for the plug-in version.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could load up a complicated bidule patch
complete with amplifier simulation and save it as a VST plugin into a
v-machine?
(http://www.smproaudio.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73)

I'm still looking for a something that doesn't look as obvious as a
laptop, though I'm not willing to spend the money just to find out
what the limitations are.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net