OT: ableton live mapping question

Hey everyone,

I'm really sorry if this question is a super easy fix and I'm wasting
people's time, but I'm having a shocking amount of trouble finding the
answer to it: how in the world do I map keys on my midi
keyboard/nanopad controller to the impuse/drum rack play triggers so I
can play via the pads? Everything else in the interface seems to let
me make a key mapping except those play buttons for some reason.

Any help is greatly appreciated, sorry again if this question was
annoyingly newbie-esque.

Thanks,
Nick