Re: Adrian Belew

Nope, not gone laptop.

He's gone VG99.  Plus lots of other stuff.  I'm pretty sure he uses a Boomerang.  I had a pic of his rig around somewhere...

He's on tour in Australia right now with his Power Trio.  Fabulous band.  I saw him a few months ago with King Crimson for their 40th anniversary tour.

No doubt a major influence on me and lots of us here.

That was a fun video to watch.