Re: Boss RC-50. Switcing Patch on stage. Loop End mode. It doesnotwork!

Hi Giovanni

> I've not yet updated my rc-50...
Well, try the upgrade and see if it solves the problem.

> why, when i use "immediate" mode to change patch there is not delay time?
Does it really work without delay in immediate mode? That would be
surprising.

> I'd think about using a midi sequencer to sinc recording/plaing & patch
>switching in immediate mode...
Midi sync as slave is problematic for the RC-50. Try to borrow equipment
and test it before you spend  a lot of money.

> I'm still waiting a patch for fix this terrible bug...
Yes it is a terrible bug for some. But I don't think Boss will change
anything.
The only "workaround" is to use the RC-50 in SINGLE MODE (three single
loops in sequence). This works excellent.

>you wrote about using a rc-20xl
The RC-20XL as an alternative to the RC-50 (if single loop is enough).
From what people told me, the Phrase change should work without hiccups on
the RC-20.

All the best!
Buzap

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a