re: wood stomp box for bass drum

Yo carnal,
yes i mess around with my sons bass drum and hihat as i am playing guitar
and i love the rawness of it,the problem is i have a pedalboard in front
of me which takes quite of bit of space so is hard to get those in a
comfortable way and they are too big.The cuban cigar box with the mic
inside sounds fantastic as a kick drum i also loop soundhole hits of my
guitar but hihat is one i still havent found(beatboxing it is another
alternative i use sometimes) but can you give me a link of small bass
drums and hihats you are talking about that sound huge?
cheers
Luis