Re: uff!

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... yes, substitute, and maybe a bit of unrounded inserts or
> multiply?... seems that reached a point, the base loop changes his
> lenghth but containing some of the older stuff ... can't listen again,
> i'm answering from a pocket pc.

You're right. It's the "Insert" function.

> ... regarding onrounded insert, if memory serves me well, i couldn't
> start a loop from scratch with this function in mobius. crashed
> instantly... but EDP allowed for this crazy appending technic rock
> solid.

Interesting. Another EDP technique I had to let go off when starting
to use Mobius instead of the EDP was to start the first loop in
Reverse Mode and then end Record with Reverse + HalfSpeed. But with
the recent version of Mobius it is possible to do that, so the
standard of looping software has obviously improved.

Per