RE: Please help move this fun track up the system;-)

Join me

From: lucy@harmonics.com
To: rich@lullaby-babies.co.uk
Subject: Please help move this fun track up the system;-)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:40:01 +0000

Please help move this fun track up the system;-)
Thanks
C. L..

Begin forwarded message:

From: james sanger <jamessanger1@mac.com>
Date: 17 December 2008 20:38:36 GMT
To: Charles Lucy <lucy@harmonics.com>
Cc: Bruno de Florence <bruno@deflorence.com>, Richard Lucy <richard@hamsterbaskets.co.uk>, David Priestley-Michelsen <harp_man@mac.com>
Subject: Re: New Skype in number is 020 8123 1427, United Kingdom (+44), should start soon;-)

Hi there !! happy Christmas...

Can you please use you massive following to try and help publicize our attempt for Youtube  Christmas number one !!!!

Get people to RATE it and FAVOUR it !! as this will help put it on the front page..........

It already got to number 2 in the UK news and politics chart on Youtube !

Hi there,

I thought I'd quickly write to let you know that we have uploaded a music video to a song we are hoping to get into everyones hearts and minds in the run up to Christmas.... and with your help we will !

 It is called 'The Bling Kings' .  It is a song about the psychopathic ego-mania of our modern day kings and queens.... how we are all the same and no person has the right over another person, how a 'license to kill' from another human being is essentially counterfeit, no such thing exists.

We are hoping that it stands as a piece of lighthearted humanitarian propaganda and also as a song in it's own right. You can be the judge of that.... Please forward it on to as many of your friends as possible if you feel it is appropriate... we are hoping to make this something that as many people can enjoy and perhaps we can even remind people of their own power.

As our awareness blooms we must not forget that this is essentially a struggle, people will do almost anything to stay in power. In our small way we need to put them on notice that we do NOT see them as our betters, that we are NOT their flock of sheep to be manipulated into killing each other at their whim, for their aggrandizement. They are the 'public servants' , it is not us who is the 'servant public' !

This song is a 'call to arms'. Or at least a 'call to link arms', and show that we see through the crumbling facade of military consumerism.... of dropping 100,000 dollar bombs on people who live on one dollar a day !

(Did you know that the pilotless drones that roam the skies above Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan now cost around 52 million dollars to make ? they recently were used in an attack on a wedding party, a school and so hundreds of the poorest people of the world, who have never made any demands on us or threatened us in any way, people like you and me have been killed by a weapon we value more than there own lives. The money we spend killing them could so easily be spent helping them.)

If you lost your family to an American bomb would you not feel tempted to seek revenge ? and so some innocent kid from the American underclass is killed by an IED and so it goes on....

I had a vision once and came back with a message, a short sentence etched into my brain, it was this...

"We are all the same, all the troubles in the world stem from the mistaken view that one group of people is separate from another"

I know it is obvious but for some reason I focused on this for years, I have mulled it over for twenty years and I can tell you know that as far as I can tell it is an unbreakable truth.

Loads of love to you all,

James Sanger

Charles Lucy

- Promoting global harmony through LucyTuning -

for information on LucyTuning go to:

For LucyTuned Lullabies go to: