Re: distortion, overdrive,fuzz,crunch,special sauce, secret goo

Well, if you don't like the continuous refutation, Mikkoz, then quit making statements like:

"What I really find bothersome here is the incessant emphasis of mechanics over art, and single-minded effort to get us all to fall in line."

If you are going to make a claim about my post, then I at least deserve one that is accurate, rather than one that contorts my original point and takes is beyond its original context. What's up with that?  I never, ever said what you say, and so I don't know why you are the one being so defensive here. If you are going to say something about my post, get it right.  I don't take to kindly of someone telling me that I'm "incessantly" doing something, which is clearly not the case.  That is self-regulation: If someone says something inaccurate about my post, I'm going to do something about it and defend myself.  If you can't handle the free thought and expression, or my personal style of communicating, then stop responding to my posts. No one is twisting your arm to fuel the fire.

Kris