Re: G.P's review of KLOBUCHAR'S MYSPACE

I agree Michael re 'A looper broke through the "shredder" glass ceiling' and as my now deceased dad used to say, 'any press is good press'.  'Develop' is extremely open to a wide range of interpretation and holding up to Santana who granted has this thick distinct enveloping lead sound that has carried him, I don't necessarily see that as the icon for you to be compared with but they need some commercial 'safe' standard to use so reference you in that light is a compliment in it self.  Congradulations on the visibility Michael...

Jim