the amazing kloby versus santana.....was the GP/KLOBUCHAR thang

what's funny, is the fact that my #1 son told me many years ago that i sounded like santana.....yikes!.....thus began my bitrman/ineko dreams.....i know i should have listened to santana's sage (read, pot) advice but i guess when i was visited by some sacred loopanarys in the way back, my mind was befuddled and i lost sight of the true guitar ideal......well, it's been a day since my review showed up at my door, like another plague befalling egypt, and i have ridden the
rolli-coaster of doubt.....i am a musical genius.....my tubes should be tied and my children should change their last names.....play on or hit erase.....i swore, yesterday, to never play guitar again but thanks to all my loopkindern and their wonderful support.....i'm back!.....did ya miss me?.....:).....FYI.....if you want GP to review your myspace (for all you non GP readers out there, if there is such a thing!) just become "friends " with michael molenda (editor).....www.myspace.com/michaelmolenda.....NEWS FLASH! , the things we learn by reading the entire article, in addition to my tea-shirt, strings and picks (customized, thank you very much!), i just read that "your two best mp3s will be added to the playlist of EB radio, ernieball.com " ......i'm really curious to see what my 2 best mp3's are.....the soup thickens!.....:)m

".....and it isn't hypnotic, EITHER.".....michael molenda

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)