Re: OT Re: DISAGREEMENTS and THIS LIST was goo now Sercret Chord

Ahh... but wasn't set theory as we now know it described by the French
Bourbakists, whose method of discourse and debate was so brutal it puts
anything ever seen on this list to shame ? (I seem to recall one debate
being resolved with a letter saying almost literally, "you're f*cked"...)