Re: eMusic Anyone?

Krispen Hartung <info@krispenhartung.com> was all:
Is anyone subscribing to monthly downloads from eMusic? I have been for several months now and just love it. I have some really far out improv music in my collection because of that service.  I was wondering if anyone wanted to exchanged playlists?

I'm on there as "mdavignon". I found lots of good stuff and still manage to use most of my monthly downloads.  Emusic seems to have publicly "lost" the playlists I had built when they changed their format a few months back, but you can find 'em listed on my profile.

3 of my cds are available there too.

http://www.emusic.com/profile/index.html?nickname=MDavignon

Some favorite artists:
Efterklang