From: Daryl Shawn [mailto:highhorse@mhorse.com]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 9:48 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: distortion, overdrive,fuzz,crunch,special sauce, secret goo

Ah man...thanks! There is nothing so simultaneously humbling and
inspiring to me as a good flamenco player. For harmonic richness,
technical inventiveness, intensity and soul, I consider this kind of
playing to be the holy Mecca of guitar-ing.

back to the practice room...

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com