Re:synth keyboard piano advice

Hey buddy :)
I'm fine, mentally preparing for the x-mas dinners here and everywhere ;)

Regarding good Wulritzer,hammond organ,mellotron and fender rhodes sounds,
you should check out the Clavia Electro. It only does these type of sounds
but very very good. You can load x-change the samples, it's small and thus
light and well build. I believe Clavia just released the version 3, so a
new version 2 which I have tested a few years ago is now a bargain, 990,-
Eur.

http://www.nordkeyboards.com/main.asp?tm=Products&clpm=Nord_Electro_2&clnem=Information

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/Dec01/articles/nordelectro.asp

http://www.thomann.de/be/search_dir.html?sw=ELECTRO+clavia

I almost bought the Electro 2, but because I also needed other synth
sounds I decided not to so I bought a Yamaha from the Motif ES serie, the
S90ES. The Motif ES serie has now been replaced by the Motif XS, they all
sound very good. You have them in 61, 76 and 88 keys. Usually these type
of synths are not too expensive second hand. Used Electro's can be
expensive.

Sjaak

> Hey Sjaak how are you man!
> I am writting you because i need your advice; i have a korg triton but
>ive grown tired of its outdated sounds and thinking about selling it, so
>now i am on a hunt for a good keyboard that has great vintage sounds,ive
>come to realize that i will never grown tired of good Wulritzer,hammond
>organ,mellotron and fender rhodes,at the end this are the ones i like to
>listen the most in music.I know youll probably mention software and
>please tell me about it as well,but i am interested in one that has this
>realistic sounds integrated
> can you spare a tip?
> cheers
> Luis