Re: WAH WAHS was distortion overdrive fuzz crunc

Years ago I had a Foxx vol/wah that was wired wrong; the volume sweep was
correct (backed off= quiet, step on the gas= loud) but the wah part was
backwards: an ahw-ahw pedal, I guess. But I mostly liked to use it in a
fixed position as a weird sorta tone (or resonance) control. I loaned it
to a student of mine about, oh, 1997-ish.

I used Crybabies for a long time, and now prefer a big honkin' Snarling
Dogs Whine-O Wah (Jeff Beck's favorite), but really hardly ever do the
Shaft/whacka-whacka thing.

A lot of folks who see my pedalboard wonder why I would have a Crybaby
right next to the Whine-O, but the Crybaby is actually a MISTER Crybaby
that I use as a volume pedal only.

-t-

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson