Re: yamaha vintage synths

well it's a case where I think the Twin Tube was doing all the heavy lifting.  As I complained about in an earlier message, it makes not only all guitars sound like Metallica, but keyboards too!  But yeah, it was a bass patch that sounded pretty dinky by itself but when put thru the Twin Tube it was a scorching hot Jan Hammer type solo instrument.

My DX7, which I loved, croaked a few years back and I figured I'd just have to live without it.  Now I have Velvet (RTAS) which has some pretty cool old Wurlitzer and Rhodes sounds when I need that.

And hey!  Merry Crispness to all  (I should spell that Krispness in honor of Sir Hartung)

Richard

RICHARD SALES