Looping Percussionists: Don't miss this deal if you have the bucks

Just saw this listing on Bay Area Craigslist.

It's two AKG microphones
C3000 and a C1000s together in a case.
for a measly $225  USD.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/msg/969639856.html

or write to:     guitar6913(at)gmail.com

The C1000s is one of the best live percussion mics I know of
(due to a plastic focusing capsule that allows this sensitive
condenser microphone to have the lowest feedback possible in
a live setting).    Adding the C3000 for recording sessions
for the price of a single C1000s is just a screaming good deal.
After hearing them at the wonderful Freight and Salvage (always
superlative sound at this folk/acoustic club in Berkeley) I went
out and bought two of them and have used them ever since.

If you have the bread,  don't think twice on this one:   buy it.........
you'll thank me.

Rick Walker