Re: guitar drone music (Fahey)

Ted, it can't be worse than Ocala,Florida! I have a great life here but
damnit, we don't call it Slocala for nothing. If it weren't for the
Library
and the internet I would have to go. I am for sure the only looper for
miles! Atlanta, where I was for 30 years is chaos but always interesting.

so it goes,

Jeff

Out here in the Great Beyond, everything is strange.
The sooner you get used to that, the better off you'll be.
Allen Steele
Galaxy Blues

http://www.thisphase.org/jeffdukedotorg.html
http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace