Re: guitar drone music

in 1985, when I discovered looping, I was so fanatic that for a whole
year I only listened to my own music!
even when I visited someone, I brought my latest tape along and made
them listen to it!
it was a brilliant phase for me
but the friends eventually started complaining and when I went to
Brasil, I wanted to listed to the Brazilians ;-)