From: Travis Hartnett <travishartnett@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: fahey and thumb over technique.
To: "LD" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 2:36 PM

There's no such thing as bad technique.

There are techniques which are more or less effective and efficient for a given situation.

TH

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 11:18 AM, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> wrote:
Rick wrote
I know it's considered bad technique but I'm loving using my thumb to fret the bass strings on some chords.
It just feels more comfortable to my hand than the typical barre chords that everyone uses.