Re: 2 questions about akai headrush E2

hi eben,

i got one to replace my stolen echoplex, but I just use it for looping.

i don't have a problem with hiss, unless that's what going into the
headrush.
mind you it has 2 settings when looping, and there's a trade off between
loop length and sound quality.

Andre

http://www.andredonawa.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa