Re: Beer Budget CD Release Strategy as an Alternative to The Way It's Normally Done

I can remember making my own homemade CDs and sleeves in the basement for
hours at a time, and my wife finally asked, "Are you completely insane?!"
She said just find a service that will do it for you, and deal with the
compromise of not being to design the thing exactly like you want to.
Kunaki was the answer.  The payback in time is priceless, imo.  / K