Re: OT : radios in europe

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Erdem Helvacioglu <erdemhel@tnn.net>
wrote:

> do you know any radio programs in Europe that broadcast experimental
>music,
> soundart, electroacoustic and contemporary?

Google it! We did that with the latest Per Boysen & Costas Anderou
release and found many stations, both FM based and web streaming. I
don't have a data base backline of all that though, would cost too
much time to set up and everything is already on the web anyway. Most
local stations interact in English these days, yes even The French!

Good luck with the new album. I enjoy that music! :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)