Re: X-Y vector pad for MIDI foot control?

Whats so weird about that??? There WAS a time that I had lots of
pedals with those soft rubbery covers on (that you USED to get
everywhere.. havent seen em for a while) and be changing things with
my toe the whole time... I get it was before everyone used Boss sized
pedal.. kinda impossible with those knobs...

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094