Re: WHAT STOMP BOXES ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH? was distortion,f overdrive,fuzz, crunc

>WHAT STOMP BOXES and PEDAL BOARD CONFIGURATIONS
>ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH, LATELY?

I'm glad to see this thread is still alive...

My looping rig is a Boss GT-3 and a Digitech Whammy into two Boss DD-20s.
My "traditional" rig is a Boss GT-8 and a Visual Sound Angry Fuzz into a Mesa Boogie Lone Star Special.
I will use any of a dozen or more pedals/effects when I'm just messin' 'round, but the above are my go-to rigs.

I just did a demo-ish recording that really captures what the GT-8 and Angry Fuzz do for me.
Go to http://www.thecoyote.org/listen.cfm and listen to "Mamajuana." It's fruit-juicy and delirious, just like its manesake!

Almost every other track on my site (other than the really old stuff from the seventies) was done (at least in part)with one of these two rigs.

Other pedals I love, and highly recommend:
Danelectro French Toast - astounding octavia! and cheep! cheep!
Danelectro Black Coffee
Danelectro Black Licorice
Alesis ModFX Philtre, MetaVox and BitrMan - many have already raved about these sick little boxes. I can only add +1.
Also, check out the Alesis GuitarFX, which has much of the BitrMan's digital and bit-reducing chaos AND TWO! count 'em! TWO! ring modulators. (Also some interesting delays which will go to infinite repeat. AND a tape-like delay that does POSITIVE FEEDBACK!)
Digitech EX7 Expression Factory - loads of great fuzzes and distortions, and great "swirl" effects like a Leslie simulator, a Univibe, and the impossible-to-find Digitech Space Station. Max bang per buck.
ProCo Rat
Visual Sound Jeckyll and Hyde

My two pennies for January 2nd...
Happy New Year Loopers!