Re: thanks to rick-bill walker and this group

Thanks, Luis,
for that remembrance.    That was an amazing and exciting time in
Lucerne, wasn't it?
We were all playing in a former prison (we even slept in the prison
cells behind bars
after we were exhausted).    It felt like this cool , punk rock
community,  we all ate
on big tables outside and lots of people sat in with each other.

Man, that was five years ago!!!!   wow!

anway,  thanks for the acknolwedgment, Luis.    I woke up really
melancholy today
and read first Erdem's and your thank yous and it really cheered me up.
I think I'm going to do a bunch of work on my new DVD/CD triple release
that
I've promised myself to release this year.

So glad to hear you are recording again, buddy.  You are so ridiculously
talented.......
.....and I'd give my left testicle to have a voice as beautiful as
yours!!!
Can't wait to hear what you come up with.............and heck,  maybe
you can
release a non-looping record and a live looping ep this
year.......doesn't have to be all or none.

gracias, amigo,

electronica richard