Re: list members played on [SomaFM]

yeah, great radio station! you might hear me on there every once in a while too..!

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow, this is so cool! I'm sitting here working in a word processor and
hearing some awesome music coming out of my speakers. As usual, when I
hear something I like, I check it out. This time iTunes showed
"Michael Peters - Vortex Conga". Congratulations, Michael! I put on
[SomaFM]Sonic Universe this morning since I heard a rumor that they
recently played Per Boysen & Costas Andreout, but I still have to wait
for that to repeatl. Earlier today they played a lot of fantastic
music with Sidsel Endersen. She's not a list member here, yet, but
sounds fantastic anyway: http://www.myspace.com/sidselendresen.
Another beautiful voice form that great country in the West - Norway
;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen - www.perboysen.com